The mission of Worklife Institute is to promote and facilitate the highest quality of work life, providing program resources that address with best practices and integrity the challenges of today’s business environment.
At Worklife Institute we provide the following enhancement of work life services:
- Employee Assistance Programs – designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized companies; life and work
- challenges cause stress and a desire for positive change
- Outplacement / Career Transition – supporting companies and individuals
- Corporate Consultation – Ethics; Conflict Resolution; Mediation Training; OSH; EAPs; EEOC Compliance; Leadership
- and Change Management; Career Transition and Outplacement Services
- Mediation Services and Training – Mediation allows conflicted parties to arrive at a self-crafted resolution which is
- mutually acceptable
- Veterans Worklife Transition – professional career training and development programs; personal and professional
- development workshops; services to support successful career sustainability;
- support services for military families
- Texas Alliance of Military Women – a community of veterans, survivors, and spouses, united by the shared
- experiences and challenges of military life
All Institute programs are designed to promote the highest quality of work life, by providing practical tools and resources to enhance employee and company well-being.
The Institute maintains a Resource Center with consulting, training facilities and a large collection of reference materials. The Center is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and by appointment. Call or email for further information about Institute programs and services.
1900 St. James Place, Suite 880
Houston, TX 77056
Texas Veterans Program: 713-963-9456
Worklife Institute is a BBB Charity Member and a BBB Accredited Charity