At Worklife Institute we provide the following enhancement of work life services:
- Corporate Consultation / Organizational Change Management
- Employee Assistance Programs / Family and Personal Transition Counseling
- Career Transition / Outplacement
- Training, including Program Development in Leadership, Mediation, Team Process
- Texas Veterans Program
- Houston Initiative for Worker Safety
- Support Our Programs
- Mediation/ Mediation Training
All Institute programs are designed to promote the highest quality of work life, by providing practical tools and resources to enhance employee and company well-being.
The Institute maintains a Resource Center with consulting, training facilities and a large collection of reference materials. The Center is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and by appointment. Call or email for further information about Institute programs and services.
1900 St. James Place, Suite 880 . Houston, TX 77056 . 713-266-2456 Email: email@example.com
Women Veteran's Empowerment Expo
Congressional AWARD for Texas Alliance of Military Women
ESGR Job Fair at Ellington Field Our booth and program materials.
147th Family Fun Day Ellington Field Hanger